About Time: Love and Time Travel

Thursday 3 October 2013


'What if every moment in life came with a second chance?' 

Last night, my boyfriend and I took a little trip to the cinema to see About Time (Orange Wednesdays have to be taken advantage of). If I'm honest neither of us really knew what the film was going to be about, but knowing it was a romantic comedy starring Rachel McAdams I knew it had to be good. So with my lovely boyfriend agreeing to see the film with me, tickets purchased and popcorn to munch on, we were off into an emotional world of laughter, smiles and the occasional of 'aww'. About Time is written and directed by Richard Curtis and we discovered that it's not only about love, but has a sci-fi twist of time travel. It's all about living life to the full, forgetting little worries, enjoying the moment and not waiting for a second chance. This is the perfect film for a soppy 'worrywart' like me who could do with more carefree and spontaneous moments in my life, I might have had a tear in my eye by the end of the film...

So go on, have a little giggle instead of worrying about something silly. I know I will be try my best to!

No comments :

Post a Comment