Monty's Lounge

Sunday 10 November 2013


A little while ago when visiting my boyfriend, we went for a wander around Bournemouth's home of all things retro, vintage and unique... Boscombe. We discovered a quirky little restaurant and lounge bar with a hint of vintage called Monty's Lounge, which I knew was my sort of my place! We decided we were going to come back and that's what we did this week, two and a half years together was definitely an excuse to eat out. It's cosy (with it's cute fairy lights) and chilled, and due to it's small size I would recommend booking a table beforehand.


I started with a jam jar cocktail (I just had to have one) and went for a 'Summer Breeze'. Despite it being autumn, I still loved this fruity and fizzy drink.


Tasty burgers served with homemade rustic chips are currently on the menu and they were oh so delicious. I can be a bit of a critic when it comes to meat, no dry boring meat for me please, but the beef was juicy and flavoursome.


I really wanted the chocolate mousse in a vintage teacup but when warm brownies were an option, I couldn't say no! I also sadly couldn't finish the last bit of my yummy brownie.


We went home with our tummies full, feeling happy.

2 comments :

  1. One of my friends just moved to Bournemouth so I will let him know about this place. You have a really nice blog! Keep up the great job :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this all looks amazing! That desert at the end looks awesome! I just came across your internet space & I'm so happy that I did! I just followed you & I can't wait to see more :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete